ENTERTAINMENT LINE UP
The Frank Cervantes Duo will open our final market from 10.15am through 12.15pm
They will be followed at 1pm by the NJ Turnpike Ramblers
This Saturday is Fall Festival. with Scarecrow making and lots happening on the Highway!
Many of our vendors returned for our 11th season this year and we were excited to add several new vendors this year too! Come catch them one last time this Saturday.
- Respond Bakery
- Anita’s Guacamole
- Valente’s Italian Specialties
- Matteo’s Pasta Products
- Pure Couture Consignment
- Wild Violet Natural Specialties
- Duffield’s Farm Produce
- Muth Farms Flowers
- Haddonfield Public Library
- Cafe Fiore breakfast sandwiches, soups and more!
- Sara’s Produce
- Blenheim Farm
- Sorbello Girls Farm
- In Nuturing Hands Felted Artwork and Hand Crafted Bee Shelters
- The Custard Cart
- La Fonda de Teresita – Tacos al Pastor
Haddonfield Farmers Market spotlighted in The Hudson Kitchen!
Read this great interview with our market manager, Ralph Ciallella.