We are so grateful to be able to make such special memories each and every year at our Market. Even in 2020, when we were thrown the curveball of the coronavirus, we made our farmers’ market work. We set up our Market in the parking lot of Archer and Greiner Law. We look forward to years of Haddonfield Farmers’ Markets to come at our home location – 2 Kings Court Haddonfield, NJ 08033.
Saturday, July 23rd, at the Haddonfield Farmers’ Market, we are celebrating Christmas in July!
Special moments to look forward to:
Some of our vendors will be selling holiday themed goodies & gifts!
The market will be decorated & festive!
We have a very special guest coming at 10 AM…
Thank you to Lindsey Watson McCarthy for sponsoring our special guest!
Check out this photo from Jillian Guyette
Be sure to share your creativity with us and send along photos you take at our Market!!
8:30 am – 1 pm
Did you visit Downtown Haddonfield this past weekend to explore the Haddonfield Farmers’ Market and the Haddonfield Crafts and Fine Arts Festival?
- It was fun to see everyone out and about!
- Check out some photos from the weekend below, including one from the 1st annual Downtown Cookies Cookie Bowl!
- How many mini cookies did the winner eat within the time allotted? 26!!
- This weekend, our market continues per usual from 8:30 am – 1:00 pm in Kings Court! See you there!
July 4th Weekend Lineup!
- Saturday, July 2nd: Haddonfield Farmers’ Market
- 8:30 am to 1:00 pm in Kings Court, Haddonfield, NJ
- Sunday, July 3rd: Fireworks
- 9:00 pm in Haddonfield, NJ
- Monday, July 4th: Fourth of July Parade
- 10:00 am from Chestnut Street down Kings Highway in Haddonfield, NJ
We can’t wait for a fantastic fourth of July weekend in Downtown Haddonfield!