Would You Like To Be One Of Our Vendors?
The Haddonfield Farmers Market is a community farmers market with a focus on supporting local farmers and food producers.
We are always looking for additions to our market in the following areas: Produce, Potted Plants, Flowers, Cheese, Poultry, Meats, Honey, Soap, Herbal Preparations or Freshly Made Ready-To-Go Foods, Breads, or Pastry.
As with all good farmers markets we require the following from each vendor:
- Compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local health and safety regulations (must be able to provide certifications to the Market Manager and have them on-site each week in case of inspection by county or state officials).
- Proper labeling, display and storage in compliance with all federal, state, and local health and consumer regulations.
- Liability insurance including personal and product liability.
- Payment of all fees in advance. Our rates are very competitive with other markets and we offer full or half season rates and daily rates.
- All necessary display and storage including your own tent (we are an outdoor market in both rain and shine), display materials, tables, & signage.
All inquiries, questions, or concerns about becoming a vendor can be answered by Market Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, or at the Haddonfield Information Center: 856-216-7253.
An application can be downloaded and returned to us. All vendors are subject to approval by the Haddonfield Farmers Market, Inc., a non-profit community organization, so please contact us before submitting any paperwork.
Thank you for your interest.
Vendor attendance at the market may vary due to diversity in growing seasons, harvests and availability.