Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies from Makarona
- 1/2c coconut oil (loose but not melted)
- 1 & 1/4c light brown sugar
- 2 tsp alcohol free vanilla extract
- 1/4 c cashew, oat, or coconut milk
- 1/4 c unsweetened applesauce
- 2 & 1/3 c all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 c dark chocolate chips
- 1 c semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine coconut oil + sugar + vanilla extract. Then mix in plant milk + applesauce. In a separate bowl whisk flour + baking soda + salt.
- Combine wet + dry ingredients. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Line baking tray with parchment paper
- Scoop dough into piles approximately 3 tbsp in size + place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-11 mins. Transfer cookies to cooling rack.