June 20, marks the beginning of walk-up purchasing! Complete Guidelines (PDF)
- Location – Archer & Greiner Parking lot, Entrance on E. Euclid Avenue
- Time – 9 AM to 12 Noon
- Please park your car in surrounding streets since we need all the room in the parking lot for social distancing.
- Please note and follow all Social distancing signs and use provided hand sanitizer.
- (Update: As of July 8, Governor Murphy has mandated that masks be worn in public areas, indoors and outdoors) Although it is not required to wear face masks as long as social distancing is maintained, the Health Department strongly recommends, as per the CDC guidelines, that face masks be encouraged.
- Vendors and farmers’ market personnel will be observing social distance and wearing masks and gloves.
- Customers may still order in advance directly from vendors, if they desire.